Community Action Agency owns and manages over 200 affordable housing units in Delaware County. Some of our properties include:
- Flower Manor Apartments: This 68-unit townhouse project on the west side of Chester City was completed in 1991.
- Madison Street-Phase I: This project consists of 23 scattered site single family units in the Madison Street Target Area in the East Side of Chester City. The units were completed in 1995.
- Upland Street- Phase II: This project was 15 scattered site units in the Madison Street Target Area in Chester. This project was completed in 1995.
- Rose Street- Phase III: This project consists of 26 new and 14 rehabilitated units in the Madison Street Target Area in Chester. All units were completed by January 1998.
- Darby Court Apartments: This project consists of 27 apartments for seniors and 3 professional/retail spaces on Main Street in Darby. The project opened in September, 2000. Six of the units have special accommodations to make them handicapped-accessible.
- Sharon Hill Commons: This project consists of 51 units of family and senior housing on Sharon and Woodland Avenues in Sharon Hill; it opened in July, 2003. The project includes the new construction of 40 apartments and Victorian-style townhouses as well as the renovation of an 11-unit building. Six of the units have special accommodations to make them handicapped-accessible.
To reach out Property Management Office, call (215) 469-5184. For Maintenance Emergencies after hours, call (610) 874-8451.