Affiliate Corporations & Partnerships
Community Action Agency of Delaware County, Inc. has 15 Affiliate Corporations which have provided shelter services to homeless clients, established commercial complexes and completed numerous housing and neighborhood revitalization projects.
Affiliate Corporations/Partnerships include:
- Affordable Housing Opportunities, Inc.
- Ambler Manor: Partnership with Ingerman Affordable Housing, Inc.
- Cobbs Creek Housing Services, Inc.: Operation of shelter
- Darby Court Associates, L.P.: Partnership with Boston Financial Investment Management for senior apartment complex
- 896 Main Street Inc.: For-profit corporation for senior apartment complex
- Flower Manor, L.P.: Partnership with Wachovia Securities, a Wells Fargo Company, for family apartment complex
- Lamokin Senior Village Partnership, L.P.: Partnership with Pennrose Equities providing services to seniors
- Madison Housing, Inc.: Family apartment complex
- Madison Street Associates: Partnership with Wachovia Securities, a Wells Fargo Company for neighborhood revitalization project
- Melrose Place, Inc.: For-profit corporation
- Rose Street Associates: Partnership with First Partners, Inc.
- Sharon Hill Commons, L.P.: Partnership with Ingerman Associates and Boston Financial Investment Management
- Tri-State Housing Development, Inc.: Non-profit corporation for housing development
- Upland Street Associates L.P.: Partnership with GSA Management for housing project
- Wesley House Community Corporation: Operation of shelter